True Locker is licensed to You (End-User) by Palma Payment Services SIA, located at 20-15 Gertrudes Iela , Riga, 1011 LVA, Latvia (hereinafter: Licensor), for use only under the terms of this License Agreement.
By downloading the Application from the Google Play store, and any update thereto (as permitted by this License Agreement), You indicate that You agree to be bound by all of the terms and conditions of this License Agreement, and that You accept this License Agreement.
- GENERAL TERMS
- Google may, at any time and without notice, restrict, interrupt, or prevent use of the App, or delete the App from your or Customer’s Android device(s), or require True Locker to do any of the foregoing, without entitling the Customer or you to any refund, credit, or other compensation from True Locker or any third party (including, but not limited to, Google or your network connectivity provider).
- LICENSE TO USE THE APP
- The App, including software embedded in the App, is licensed, not sold, to Customer by True Locker only under the terms of the Agreement and True Locker reserves all rights not expressly granted to Customer. The App contains some open source software libraries, the license terms of which are available on written request to True Locker. True Locker and its licensors retain ownership of the software contained in the
- Unless otherwise specified in the Agreement and subject to payment of the Subscription Fee and any other undisputed amounts due, True Locker grants to Customer, and subsequently you as User, a limited, non-exclusive, non-assignable, non-transferable, renewable, and revocable license during the applicable Term, to access and use the App on any Supported Device and on no other
- Such license permits you to use Intellectual Property Rights and Confidential Information included in the App and to make copies of software or other information strictly as necessary to download, install, and use the App. Such license shall not be construed to mean, by inference or otherwise, that Customer has any right to access or obtain any source code for the
- Without limiting the generality of anything herein, you acknowledge and agree that the App may collect use or device data for the purposes of providing services or functions that are relevant to use of the
- GOOGLE TERMS
- True Locker, and not Google, is solely responsible for the App and the license granted herein. Google has no obligation to provide maintenance and support for the
- The Google Play marketplace is owned and operated by Google Inc. Your use of Google Play is governed by a legal agreement between you and Google consisting of the Google Terms of Service, which can be accessed and downloaded at: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/terms/, and the Google Play Terms of Service, which can be accessed and downloaded at: https://play.google.com/intl/en-US_us/about/play-terms.html. In addition, your use of Google Play is subject to the Google Play Business and Program Policies,
- which can be accessed and downloaded at: https://play.google.com/about/android-developer- policies.html. The Google Play Market Terms of Service, Google Play Business and Program Policies, and Google Terms of Service shall take precedence in that order in the event of a conflict between them, to the extent of such conflict.
- The App is not covered by the True Locker Service Level Agreement or any other service level agreement in place between Customer and True Locker. Nevertheless, True Locker will aim to provide customer support for the App to the same standard as set out in the
- In order to respond to FAQs and help its customers to resolve common problems True Locker help desk can be contacted by email anytime via [email protected]
- Google is not responsible for addressing, investigating, defending, settling, or discharging any claim brought by Customer or any third party for allegations relating to the App, or your or Customer’s possession and/or use of the App, including but not limited to: (a) product liability; (b) any failure of the App to comply with applicable legal or regulatory requirements; (c) consumer protection or similar legislation; or (d) infringement of third party intellectual property
- As a User, you represent and warrant that: (a) the App will not be downloaded in, used in, or transported to a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo or EU government sanctions, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government or any EU government as a “terrorist-supporting” country or similar; and (b) neither Customer nor User is listed on any U.S. Government or EU government list of prohibited or restricted
- True Locker’s address is 20-15 Gertrudes Iela , Riga, 1011 LVA, Latvia. Any claims regarding the App may be submitted via email to [email protected]
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Google will have no warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the App, and will not be liable for any claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs, or expenses attributable to any failure of the App to conform to any warranty. Google shall not be required to provide a refund to you or Customer under any
- In order to continually innovate and improve Google Play, Google may collect certain usage statistics from Google Play and Supported Devices, including but not limited to, information on how Google Play and Supported Devices are being used. The data collected is aggregated and examined in order to improve Google Play for users and developers and is maintained in accordance with Google’s Privacy To ensure the improvement of the App, limited aggregate data may be available to True Locker upon its written request.
- TERM AND TERMINATION